- You can play video files from your hard drive or stream videos from the web.
- To play web videos, click the file open button, paste the URL into the text box, and click open.
- You can play and pause.
- You can seek/scrub through the video.
- You can put the video on repeat.
- You can slow down or speed up the video (great for lectures).
- You can turn subtitles off or on and pick your language.
- You can turn up, turn down, or mute the volume.
- You can expand the video to full screen.
- You can quickly resize the video to standard sizes.
- You can resize the video to a custom size by resizing the window.
- Movie Monad will responsively adjust the video size to fill the window.