Rosegarden is a music composition and editing environment based around a MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music notation and includes basic support for digital audio. Rosegarden is an easy-to-learn, attractive application that runs on Linux, ideal for composers, musicians, music students, and small studio or home recording environments.
1. Editing – Intuitive ways to record and edit notes.
2. MIDI – Managing your MIDI ports, banks, programs and controllers without having to remember any numbers.
3. Notation – Entering, editing and printing score.
4. Audio – Recording, mixing, and using samples and effects.
5. Synths – Playing your MIDI tracks through hosted synths, for more accurate control.
6. Languages – The international state of Rosegarden.
7. Integration – How Rosegarden works together with other software.