FMIT is a graphical utility for tuning your musical instruments, with error and volume history and advanced features.
- Estimation of the fundamental frequency (f0) of an audio signal, in real-time. (the f0, not the perceived pitch)
- Harmonics’ amplitude
- Waveform’s period
- Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT)
- Microtonal tuning (supports scala file format)
- All views are optional so that the interface can be as simple as possible. (make it easy to see on a distant screen)
- Can support OSS, ALSA, PortAudio and Jack sound systems.