Jami is a decentralized messenger that allows for voice/audio calls, screen sharing and conferences.
- Jami is completely peer-to-peer and doesn’t require a server for relaying data between users.
- Jami is a GNU project backed by the Free Software Foundation and distributed under a GPLv3 license.
- We use state of the art end-to-end encryption with perfect forward secrecy for all communications and comply with the X.509 standard.
- Without restriction on file size, speed, bandwidth, features, number of accounts, storage or anything else.
- There will never be advertising on Jami.
- All communications are peer-to-peer and end-to-end encrypted.
- Available on Linux, Android, AndroidTV, Windows, macOS and iOS.
- Latency and transfer speeds are greatly reduced thanks to the direct peer-to-peer connection.
- Users who are on the same local network can communicate with Jami even if they are disconnected from the internet.
- No personal information needs to be provided when creating an account.