AzPainter is a 16-bit color paint software for drawing illustrations. It’s not suitable for dot editing.
The paint software features:
- Support pen pressure by using XInput2
- Color is handled with 16 bit color (15 bit fixed point number), the accuracy of color rises, but the memory is consumed correspondingly.
- Layers have useful features such as “folders” and “alpha masks”.
- The brush can be finely customized.
- Edit images using filters.
- Draw Japanese text vertically.
- Support reading APD (v1-v3) / ADW / PSD / BMP / PNG / JPEG / GIF, and writing APD (v3) / PSD / BMP / PNG / JPEG .