A Markdown Editor for the 21st Century.
- Due to tremendous efforts of our community, we are proud to state that Zettlr is currently available in more than a dozen languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Portugese, and Finnish.
- Simply load your literature database from Zotero, JabRef, or any other management software into the app and cite directly in your documents. You can search by year, author, and title! Supports CSL JSON and BibTex.
- Are you part of the Night’s Watch and don’t like light colours? Switch to the built-in dark mode! Besides, whether you are more of a sans-serif, serif, or monospace type of person — Zettlr’s got your back with four beautiful themes.
- Zettlr uses a revolutionary heatmap algorithm to immediately visualise the relevancy of the search results. The more intense, the more relevant!
- Zettlr not only highlights your Markdown, but also a bunch of other languages. Also, Zettlr supports YAML frontmatters for Markdown files!
- Never lose yourself in too many files: Tags directly show you how you are doing.
- Want to write a book or thesis? Split up the work into multiple chapters and export them at once.