Superpaper is an advanced multi monitor wallpaper manager for Linux and Windows operating systems, with partial and untested support for Mac OS X.
- Set a single image across all displays
- Set different image on every display
- Span images on groups of displays: one image on laptop screen and another spanned on two external monitors, for example.
- Pixel density correction: span an image flawlessly across displays of different shapes and sizes!
- Bezel correction: let the image continuously span behind your bezels.
- Perspective correction: span the image even more flawlessly!
- Manual pixel offsets for fine-tuning
- Slideshow with configurable file order from local sources
- Add wallpapers one by one or a folder at a time (no subfolders)
- Command-line interface
- Tray applet for slideshow control
- Hotkey support for easy slideshow control (Only Linux and Windows)
- Align test tool to help fine tune your settings (Accessible only from GUI)