Pragha is a Lightweight Music Player for GNU/Linux, based on Gtk, sqlite, and completely written in C, constructed to be fast, light, and simultaneously tries to be complete without obstructing the daily work.
- Full integration with GTK+3, but always independent of Gnome or Xfce.
- Two panel desing inspired on Amarok 1.4. Library and current playlist.
- Library with multiple views, according tags or folder structure.
- Search, filtering and queue songs on current playlist.
- Playing and edit tag of mp3, m4a, ogg, flac, asf, wma, and ape files.
- Playlist management. Exporting M3U and read M3U, PLS, XSPF and WAX playlists.
- Play audio CDs and identifies this with CDDB.
- Playback control with command line and MPRIS2.
- Native desktop notifications with libnotify.