Your free & open-source 2D sprite editor, made with the Godot Engine, using GDScript!
Current features as of version v0.9.1:
- 16 different tools to help you draw, which you can map to both of your left and right mouse buttons.
- Are you an animator? Pixelorama has its own animation timeline just for you! You can work at an individual cel level, where each cel refers to a unique layer and frame. Supports onion skinning, cel linking, motion drawing and frame grouping with tags.
- Different tool options for each of the mouse buttons.
- Custom brushes, including random brushes.
- Create or import custom palettes.
- Pattern filling! Use the bucket tool to fill out an area with a pattern of your choosing.
- Import images and edit them inside Pixelorama. If you import multiple files, they will be added as individual animation frames. Importing spritesheets is also supported.
- Pixel perfect mode for perfect lines, for the pencil, eraser & lighten/darken tools.
- Autosave support, with data recovery in case of a software crash.
- Horizontal & vertical mirrored drawing.
- Tile Mode for pattern creation.
- Rulers and guides.
- Rectangular & isometric grid types.
- Scale, crop, rotate, flip, color invert, HSV-adjust, desaturate and generate outlines and gradients in your images!