Free cross-platform password manager compatible with KeePass.
- Desktop apps look beautiful on each platform: macOS, Windows and Linux. You can open local files in Desktop apps.
- Web version has almost all features available in desktop apps. It doesn’t require any installation and works in all modern browsers. Launch the web app
- Switch between dark and light theme, whichever you like more.
- Mark items with color and easily find them using Colors tab.
- Open several files, search any entry or view all items from all files as one list.
- Search works for all files, everything is done from one search box.
- Add tags to arrange entries. Quickly select them in the list or add new ones.
- Drop entry attachments and database files right to the app.
- Fields can be hidden when you need it. Also they will be stored in memory in more secure way than usual fields.
- Generate passwords of any desired length, with only symbols you want.
- Files are saved for offline use, even those opened from Dropbox. You can always access offline version, changes will be synced automatically when you are online again.
- Access actions faster with shortcuts.
- Refine search by specifying fields, searching passwords, history and using powerful regular expressions syntax.
- All changes you make are put to history. You can rollback to any state or delete the state completely.
- Select an icon from the set of predefined high-res icons, download website favicon or use your own icons.
- Switch between list and table layout.
- Attach images to entries and click to view.
- The app is completely free: no trials, no demo versions, no limits. There’s no catch. Even more: you can always build it from sources yourself. The source code is available on GitHub.