Socialize and communicate with your friends in the fediverse (ActivityPub-powered social networks like Mastodon and Pleroma) with Hyperspace Desktop. Browse your timelines, check in with friends, and share your experiences across the fediverse in a beautiful, clean, and customizable way.
What Hyperspace Desktop offers:
- A clean, responsive, and streamlined design that fits in with your Mac
- Support for switching between accounts to access the accounts you use the most
- Customization support, ranging from several beautiful themes to masonry layout and infinite scrolling
- Powerful toot composer with media uploads, emojis, and polls
- Activity and recommended views that give you insight on the community/instance you reside in
Hyperspace is beautifully designed to put your content front and center and bring a familiar experience to Mastodon. View threads and profiles with ease and compose anywhere with the compose button. And, of course, Hyperspace scales across devices beautifully, providing the same experience anywhere.
Hyperspace allows customization and configuration at every level, from the server level with branding and instance setup, down to the user level with dark mode and custom themes. And, if the default configuration settings aren’t enough, anyone can make their own version of Hyperspace with custom additions.
Hyperspace is free (libre) and open-source software. Licensed under the Non-Violent Public License, anyone can modify, redistribute, or contribute to the Hyperspace project without restriction. Hyperspace is written in TypeScript and takes advantage of multiple open-source libraries and projects such as React, Megalodon, and Material-UI, so web and Node.js developers will feel right at home.