FTP is a free multithreaded file transfer client for *NIX based machines with the following features:
- Distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License Agreement
- Written in C and has a text interface and a GTK+ 2.x interface
- Supports the FTP, FTPS (control connection only), HTTP, HTTPS, SSH and FSP protocols.
- FTP and HTTP proxy server support
- Supports FXP file transfers (transferring files between 2 remote servers via FTP)
- Supports UNIX, EPLF, Novell, MacOS, VMS, MVS and NT (DOS) style directory listings
- Bookmarks menu to allow you to quickly connect to remote sites