A fast, fluent, light weight music player written in GTK4, with a beautiful, adaptive user interface, so named G4Music. It is also focusing on high performance, for those people who has huge number of songs.
- Supports most music file types, samba and any other remote protocols (thanks to great GIO and GStreamer).
- Fast loading and parsing thousands of music files in very few seconds.
- Low memory usage for huge playlist with album covers, no thumbnail caches to store.
- Sorts by album/artist/title or shuffle, supports full-text searching.
- Supports embedded album art or external images as album cover, embedded can be exported.
- Gaussian blurred cover as window background, follows GNOME 42 light/dark mode.
- Supports drag-drop from GNOME Files, showing music in Files.
- Supports audio peaks visualizer.
- Supports gapless playback.
- Supports ReplayGain track mode.
- Supports pipewire audio sink.
- Supports MPRIS control.
- Only need less than 400KB to install it.