Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders, similar images etc.
- Written in memory-safe Rust
- Amazingly fast – due to using more or less advanced algorithms and multithreading
- Free, Open Source without ads
- Multiplatform – works on Linux, Windows, macOS, FreeBSD and many more
- Cache support – second and further scans should be much faster than the first one
- CLI frontend – for easy automation
- GUI frontend – uses GTK 4 framework and looks similar to FSlint
- No spying – Czkawka does not have access to the Internet, nor does it collect any user information or statistics
- Multilingual – support multiple languages like Polish, English or Italian
- Multiple tools to use:
- Duplicates – Finds duplicates based on file name, size or hash
- Empty Folders – Finds empty folders with the help of an advanced algorithm
- Big Files – Finds the provided number of the biggest files in given location
- Empty Files – Looks for empty files across the drive
- Temporary Files – Finds temporary files
- Similar Images – Finds images which are not exactly the same (different resolution, watermarks)
- Similar Videos – Looks for visually similar videos
- Same Music – Searches for music with the same artist, album etc.
- Invalid Symbolic Links – Shows symbolic links which point to non-existent files/directories
- Broken Files – Finds files that are invalid or corrupted
- Bad Extensions – Lists files whose content not match with their extension
1 thought on “Czkawka”
@trom This is such a useful app that is now part of the new TROMjaro release. Will release in a bit 😀 .