CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
1 thought on “CopyQ”
Such applications are the ones you forget about but when you need them they’ll save your life :). If you copy-paste many “things” (text, urls, images) then this little app keeps track of all that so you can go back and recover a copy-pasted “thing” from the past. Very useful when you need it!